The most enjoyable way to discover the flavours of Piedmontese tradition in company.
Our chef will guide you step by step through the preparation of some of the most delicious Monferrato and Langhe specialities: tajarin (typical fresh-egg tagliolini), handmade gnocchi and agnolotti, and then vitello tonnato, hazelnut cake and much more.
The classes are open to everyone, from simple enthusiasts to those who are already experts in the kitchen.
The classes are held in Italian and English and can accommodate from a minimum of two to a maximum of six people.
The cost of the class includes:
– Planning of the class and three-course menu
– Purchase of ingredients by the class management
– Preparation of recipes under the supervision of the chef
– Lunch or dinner with food prepared during the class
– Recipe book for participants
Important: please inform us of any allergies and intolerances
Price for two participants: € 230 (including food)
Each additional person: € 80
Prices excluding drinks.
Unique opportunities to experience Piedmont up close, learning, having fun and taking home unforgettable memories.
"*" indicates required fields